We just received news today that Ruger is releasing the LCP II. Here are the specs:
- Capacity 6+1
- Barrel Length 2.75”
- Overall Length 5.17”
- Weight 10.6 oz
- Grip/Frame Black, High-performance, Glass Filled Nylon
- Slide Material Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material Alloy Steel
- Width 0.91”
- Sights Integral
- Twist 1:16 RH
- Groves 6
- Slide/Barrel Finish Blued
- Height 3.71”
- Suggested Retail $349.00
If you compare the size and weight of the original LCP to the LCP II they are very similar. The LCP II is slightly larger width and height wise and about an ounce heavier.
Here are a few upgrades compared to the original LCP:
- Short, crisp, single action trigger pull.
- Textured grip.
- Improved sights .
- Easy to rack slide which locks open after the last round is fired.
- Includes a pocket holster and one six round magazine.
- The 6 round magazines for the original LCP will work with the LCP II but will not lock the slide open when empty.
- The 7 round magazines for the original LCP are not compatible with the LCP II.
Please send us an email with your name, phone number, and that you’re interested in purchasing one of these to be put on the list.