Purchase a Silencer
Purchasing a suppressor isn’t as complicated as you might think. In fact, you can take care of all of the requirements here in our store and we are happy to walk you through the process.
- What is needed
- Completed form 4 (we will handle this form for you)
- Fingerprints (Done in store using SID Kiosk)
- Passport photo (Done in store using Silencershop App)
- $200 tax stamp (purchased on www.silencershop.com)
- Here are the steps:
- Create an account on Silencershop.com. Once you’ve created an account they will email you a code to use on our SID Kiosk. Next, we will take your picture using the Silencershop app.
- Purchase the suppressor that best fits your needs. This can be done here in our store or on www.silencershop.com (there are no additional fees when purchased on silencershop.com when you select Carolina Gunrunners as your dealer)
- You will need to purchase a tax stamp using your Silencershop account. Once this step has been finished, shilencershop will email you a copy of the completed Form4 for you to electronically sign. Silencershop will email you again a few weeks later once the ATF has cashed the check. After this email you will wait approximately 7-10 months for the tax stamp to come in. Once we receive the tax stamp in the mail you will come to the store, fill out a 4473 form, and take your item home.